Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on how to deal with my ex-bf..please!?

my boyfriend of 2 yrs just broke up with me last week because he decided he didn't want to be in a serious relationship anymore- after a HUGE fight. Hours before the fight, he got his ring finger tattooed for me. We still live together, which sucks, but it's only for another month. The problem is that I want to get back together, but he won't give me another chance. He told me now that he loves me, but isn't in love with me, but then he took it back. So I told him i wouldn't ask again, and I've just been going out with friends because it's hard to be around him when I feel like he is making a bad decision. Since i've already talked to him once, I don't feel compelled to talk to him about it again, but when I leave he asks where i'm at, and when i'm home (and sleeping on the couch) he'll ask me if I want to watch movies with him %26amp; he text me asking about my summer classes and makes plans for us to cook out together. WHAT THE HELL? Why is he doing this?Advice on how to deal with my ex-bf..please!?
Well I am sorry that he is doing this to you but the weird thing is I just went thru the same thing. My boyfriend of 2 years deceided that I wasnt the one for him. We lived together which meant that we still had to stay together for 2 months before the lease was up. I stayed at my moms house for that two months and he stayed at the apartment. He would constantly tell me that he loved me and that he wanted to be with me and then a few days later he would stop talking to me and he was hanging out with his loser friends who were all single and hooked up with different girls. Then One day he told me that he brought a girl back to the apartment and slept with her in our bed!!! I know that sick bastard!. well anyway after I finally stoped talking to him and told him to stay out of my life forever he realised that he didnt want me out of his life. For some reason that time he decided to come back to me. After a few months we decided to get married and now we are having a baby together. This could be your ex thinking that he is ready to make that next step with you and getting scared so he just wants to see what else is out there. When he asks you were you are going tell him you are going somewhere amazing so he gets jelouse. But stand your grounds dont let him get to you (or should i say dont let him see that he is getting to you) I know how you feel! If you think that he is worth trying to get back then give him some space but if you think that you are ready to move on then say its none of your business and you need to get on with it.Advice on how to deal with my ex-bf..please!?
hes just going through something right now and he obviously dont want to end things yall had a fight you live together and have been together for a while so hes doin these things cause he still wants to be with you and you should let him if u want to be with him and talk to him about these things arguments are healthy they onloy make you stronger and you have to talk to resolve issues guys dont get their ring finger tattooed for just any girl so yall need to sit down and have a serious conversation and go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment