Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on how to make sure I never cheat.?

I have never cheated on anyone before in my life. I have been with a wonderful girlfriend for the last two years, and I love her to death. When she and I first started dating, I had emailed a couple times with an ex-girlfriend, and it really hurt my girl. It was a different time in my life, and I'm not that man anymore (I'm only 19 now), but I want to be sure that I never do anything stupid like cheating or even just emailing like that ever again. I can't ever picture myself cheating, but I've read some stories and I know it can happen to anyone. Anybody have some horror stories or a few lines of wisdom that scare the wits out of me and stay in the back of my head for the rest of my life? I can only imagine how much cheating can hurt somebody, and I NEVER want to do that to anyone.Advice on how to make sure I never cheat.?
Stay away from temptation.





I was married for over 25 years and it took all I had in me on many occasions to stay faithful. I literally run out of my own bar once.





Keep her and your family as your number one priority.Advice on how to make sure I never cheat.?
Well I have been married for 5 years and I cheated on my husband three times he knows about two of them and It devasted him and we are trying to work though this and its hard my advice its not worth it by losing everything you love......
Just imagine what would happen when your girlfriend/wife found out you cheated on them and they told you that they just cheated on you just last night with that goofy guy at your job/school.





That usually works pretty good.
If you cheat you will lose her forever.
No, cheating doesn't just ';happen'; to anyone. It's something that you make a choice to do or not do, from actual physical contact, to staying in touch with old flames for whom you had strong feelings, to addressing problems that come up in your relationship with your partner when they come up instead of withdrawing and seeking comfort elsewhere. Just ask yourself before you do something you're not sure about whether you'd still be doing it if your partner was right there beside you, and act accordingly.
If you have to ask strangers to help you make sure you never cheat, then I'm not sure you've got much hope right now. People who never cheat would not have to ask such a question. If you're certain you don't want to cheat, then don't. It's that simple.
How old are you?





If you are still in your teens, this lady isn't likely the one you will end up with. She'll dump you or you will dump her..... No guy is for sure ready to be a dad until he's at least 30.





So, at least do yourself a favor..... don't have any kids until you are 30.





The cost is huge.... $250,000 to get one to age 18, and that is with nothing extra... just a full belly of cheap food, tv, plastic toys, a computer and some dope in hs.





Too many children before you are 30 means you'll have nothing to save and put into your IRA.





And lots of people make that mistake, and those poor gomers are the ones working at Costco and Walmart at 74.... for minimum wages.





It's the only job they can get, and it is work to eat and get meds, or choose one or the other.
I would like to tell you I was engaged to be married at 19 and did get married at the age of 20. 7 years later I started talking with another man, and even tho nothing actually happened...the guilt is eating me alive!! My anxiety has never been so bad and the depression is absolutely terrible!!! Don't do it to yourself or the one you love.
I can麓t believe this is a real question.





Cheating isn麓t about something you do, it is about the person you are.





A self respecting man or woman respects themeselves and don麓t do to other what they wouldn麓t want done to them.





Be a man and make the decision not to cheat, period!

No comments:

Post a Comment