Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My cousin needs advice on how to ask this girl out?

he's 11 (turning 12), he's on his way to 7th grade. He really liked this girl, he always mention her name everytime we talk. He told me that the girl is smart pretty and nice, so is my cuz. But he's really shy to asked her out.What should he tell her?My cousin needs advice on how to ask this girl out?
Tell him to just ask her out!!!!!! If she says no then just walk away and say thank you!!!!My cousin needs advice on how to ask this girl out?
he should just be straight up with her and be like i like you as more than a friend...wil you go out with mee.


it might be easier if he has her screen name or something and does it over the computer rather than in person
Is this cousin YOU by any chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment