Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'M OF OUT TONIGHT!! any good advice on how to pull?

I wanna try some new pulling techniques as i think mine may need renewing anyone got any good advice?I'M OF OUT TONIGHT!! any good advice on how to pull?
'; I'm of out tonite'; What in the world does that mean?I'M OF OUT TONIGHT!! any good advice on how to pull?
Pulling what...don't understand. Maybe I'm too old.
Smile a LOT!!!!!
WHAT?!
if by pulling u mean getting a bf just be nice
no your not too old i dont understand it either. what the heck? k nevamind i don't want to know...
ya what the hec does that mean. add som details
Just look in my direction long enough





make eye contact as if you really mean it





and I am yours





xxx
uhhhh.....are you talking about sex hear?
... que?
love i think you should edit ur question no one gets it lol i do though.


just be extremely flirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment