Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Give me an advice on how to make a girl fall for me?

pllsss i want my inspiration girl to fall in love with me plsssGive me an advice on how to make a girl fall for me?
You can't make someone fall for you Dude.


If someone tells you that it's possible, they don't know what they're talking about.


If they don't love you for who you are, then they don't really love you.Give me an advice on how to make a girl fall for me?
Let her see your love, so She will love U.
Sure. WASTE you life here asking questions instead of being with her. Years from now she'll miss you and wonder what happened to you and you'll still be here racking up points so you'll never know...
Just show the REAL you,thats the best advice I can give you.
make it step by step.


send letters to her locker (anonymous), then flowers or choclate 'till you see it's freaking her out to know who you are,then send her a letter to meet you somewhere and then tell her you did all of this in order to be with her (be as honest as you can).


i'm sure she'll fall for you!


good luck!
Make lot of money!
Go to the gim.... be strong like the WWF championship

No comments:

Post a Comment