Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can anyone from Southern Ireland give me advice on how\where to look for rented accomidation and rates???

Try Daft!Can anyone from Southern Ireland give me advice on how\where to look for rented accomidation and rates???
Thanks for the vote! I found my Dublin apartment from Daft. Found them to be the most up-to-date.

Report Abuse


Can anyone from Southern Ireland give me advice on how\where to look for rented accomidation and rates???
Depends what county you want to go to....


If you go to Dublin or one of the surrounding counties like Kildare, you'll find the accommodation more expensive than say Leitrim or Clare.





There are LOADS of websites on accommodation in Eire.


Try a search engine. Only you know what you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment