Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice needed, how to approach when pregnant.?

Okay. Well I've known I've posted my share of posts, I'm just concerned at this point and what I need is support.





I am only 15 years old. Don't start filling this post with ';Well, maybe that's why you shouldn't have sex at a young age and be irresponsible'; or ';Did you just have a sex education class and you're worrying?';





I am VERY mature for my age. I grew up with a tough life, and it's made my mind age faster, as I would say.





Basically, at this point, I am 99.9% sure I am pregnant. Not by choice, it was more of a roofie slipped into my drink. So this will be hard. I've missed two periods and I NEED to get a test done. If I am, I want to make sure this baby is healthy, and that I'm healthy. I'm starting to stress over this, really.





What would be a good way to approach my aunt? She's pretty understanding, though I know she wont go for this. She's been there with my parents at my age. I need her to get me a test, I have no other way. I'm very concerned. I have all the symptoms. Help?Advice needed, how to approach when pregnant.?
Is there a reason why you feel you can't go to a dr. without her? Find out a planned parenthood online, confidential, and see what options you may want to consider.Advice needed, how to approach when pregnant.?
I would start by trying to get a home pregnancy test at the drug store. It does sound like you probably are pregnant, but it is possible that stress or just abnormal periods have caused you to miss your period.





If the test comes back positive, then obviosly you are going to need to tell your family at some point. However, if there is a planned parenthood in your area then you can go see them confidentially for support and medical attention.





In talking to your aunt I would tell her that you have something important to talk to her about, but you are not ready to tell your parents just yet. Ask her before you tell her if she thinks that she would be willing to help you without talking to them. If she says no then think about if you want to tell her. If she says yes start with the whole story starting with the roofies...





Good luck and I hope that you get all of the support and care you need!
I can't say anything about having sex so young. I began at age 14 and lucky for me I didn't get pregnant until after I was married for 2 years. So, I'm not going to nag about the age thing, I think if your old enough to make the sex decision, then your old enough to live with the out come. So, you think your pregnant, I assume your still in school. You are 15, and you need to approach your aunt. Well, just be up front and honest. Tell her staright from the begining. If she knows you are having sex then she knows that there is a possibility you could get pregnant. If she doesn't know then break it to her gently, and tell her gently that you may be pregnant. I think it would be a wise choice, to have your child. You are practically a child yourself and yes it would be hard to have a baby, go to school and work a part time job. But I guess thats where the decision to have sex, comes with the responsibility to care for what you help create. I will tell you that rasing children is difficult. I myself am a stay at home mom of now a 1 year old and my next baby is due in Septemeber 07. And I love my baby and the baby on the way, but I'm confused and scared for what the future holds as well. My husband works and I will be rasing the kids until he comes home from work. I think if your bf helped to make this child he should help out. Willingly or not, He will have to pay child support which will help out with day care costs. Let me tell you, I know it would be hard to be pregnant so young, but if you set your mind to do something, stick to it and get it accomplished. Thats the same as approaching your aunt. Be brave, and be honest. That is my best adivce. Have your baby, and be a great mother. I have had one miscarriage before my husband and I got married and to this day I still wonder about that unborn baby that died. So, please just keep that in mind. Abortion isn't always the way to go. And you CAN accomplish your dreams with a baby, you'll have a little help mate in seeing all your dreams come true, and you'll be more proud of yourself when that little one tells you mommy your doing a great job, or when they smile at you and you know you've done something great. So, good luck and I hope all goes well for you. Should you need further help or advice feel free to email me at amandaappling_21@yahoo.com Once again I wish you the best!
Go to Planned Parenthood and get tested for STDs and to confirm if your are pregnant or not. If you trust your aunt then tell her --- do not do this alone. Good Luck.
someone drugged you??? I would be more concerned about having a STD. Did you go to the police and report this??





And you dont need to go to your aunt until you go and see a doctor. A doctor can not tell your aunt anything with out your consent. Doctors can run tests to see if there is anything wrong with your child. That way it gives you the choice to terminate if you want to because of illness. But get your butt to the doctor for an STD test.. Being pregnant is the least of your worries right now if you have AIDS!
Don't worry, I'm not going to give you a lecture about how young you are. I'm sorry that this is happening to you but kudos to you for being so responsible about how to go about this matter. If I were you, I would meet with your aunt in person and sit down with her, then talk to her about it provided that no one else is there since you'd like this to be a private matter. It's good that you have someone you can talk to through this.





I agree with the above poster in some areas. You should definitely get tested for STD's just to be on the safe side and if you have any recolection of who might have drugged you, please try to report them to the authorities so it doesn't happen to another girl like yourself.





Take care hun and stay safe.
don't panic okay...first since u said that ur aunt is understanding then tell her that it was all a mistake that u didn't mean to get pregnant...then u find out if ur really pregnant or not...if u r don't stress out because its not good for the baby secondly try to finish school no matter how tough life gets never give up on education trust me u'll need it later...thirdly don't let people treat u differently try ur hardest to still have a normal life although its hard keep ur head up and do ur best to make sure that u and ur baby receive a healthy and normal life. I WISH U THE BEST GOOD LUCK:)
hey girl... how things??!! got to go to the doctor girl... its not going to matter what your aunt has to say.... just tell her... the main thing right now is you and the babys health... you know how to get in contact with me....

No comments:

Post a Comment