Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice on how to make things better...?

I asked my ex to come along with me with some friends to spend some time during the weekends. She says she is not able to pay for the nights. I even invited her boyfriend to come. she reply '; he doesn't care about her and that he doesnt want to go '; and she added ';do you want me to come alone or with my boyfriend?';. ( I met her boyfriend, they're together 6 months) He doesn't like her having ties with me ..and she still does.





Our relationship was the first serious relationship for the both of us and sleeping with one another was the same too. But she ended after 2 years. I am currently single...and still have feelings for her. She says still haven't let me go..





I suggested that she can spend the nights with me. She said okay. i'll be going for a room with 2 beds.... If i'm lucky we get to talk about things to straighten things out with her that what i really want.





I did told her i want to make things work between us and that she have to leave her boyfriend first.Advice on how to make things better...?
Let her relationship run its course before you do that. You might end up driving her further away if you keep pursuing her. You never know what might happen for you in the meantime.Advice on how to make things better...?
If it was meant to be then it was meant to be just enjoy the weekend together and dont force her to make a decision, base on just spending the weekend together. It's going to take just more than that(time). It obvious she still has feeling for you or she wont be spending time with you.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment