Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice on how to talk to my dr.

so my psych dr told me i should talk to my family dr and tell her how many tylenol ive been taking. in the last 4 months ive taken close to 300 pills, some of ti was a suicide type thing(just wanting the pain to stop) but the rest is just that im in a llot of pain and i do have some medical conditions that i am currently getting test for and treatment. but i dont know what to tell my dr, im scared what she would do.


any suggestionsAdvice on how to talk to my dr.
You must tell your doctor precisely what you have taken and how many. He/she will understand that all you have been trying to do is get rid of the pain and that it was not a suicide trip. The sooner you see your doctor the sooner your pain will end. Good luck to you. You will be in my prayers.Advice on how to talk to my dr.
Hi, visit doctoryourself.com.





They have allot of information about about diseases that may be caused because of a vitamin deficiency. I hope it helps with your pain.





Check your library for the CD...feel better.





Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment