Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice on how to get my crush to know that I like him?

Ok so this upcoming week I'm going to the movie theater with the friend that I have a crush on. He doesn't know anything about me being bi or that kinda stuff, but is there anything SUBTLE and SMALL (nothing big!) that I can do just to get him closer to me? like little things to just give him a little hint that i like him? oh yeah and another thing: its not just gonna be me and him alone, some other friends are coming along too so yeah. It'll be a little harder but I don't care, I just don't want to say ';I'm bi and I love you'; right at his face. Again, just some small things I can do to give him a hint... (i'm 15 by the way, and yes i'm a guy)Advice on how to get my crush to know that I like him?
I am an uncontrollable flirt when I like a guy. The most important things are making him laugh, showing him that you care about him (this can range from anything from remember things that he says, to going out of your way to sit next to him or talk to him, to getting him a gift), bonding (my favorite is staying up long hours of the night talking to each other - it always helps), and modest, friendly physical contact (ranging from a pat on the back, to a hand shake, to a friendly hug, and whatever else you can improvise on the spot. Complimenting him at any chance you get also doesnt hurt.





Upon doing these things, it is pretty easy to gauge his reaction to determine what team he is on.Advice on how to get my crush to know that I like him?
Just be yourself but pay a little more attention to him than you would normally. I don't think that you can do too much since other people will be around but if you just let a look linger here and there or smile more at him, then I think you would be sending a message. But if he's not gay, you don't want to overdo it. It could frighten him off. You need to build up to the point that both of you are going out alone together and then you can let him know how you feel. But since this is the first time, and you don't know his feelings, take it slow. Good luck.
Is your crush gay? If he is tell him how you feel. If he's not then don't go there. If you're not sure then be careful.


If you can't give us all the details then you can't expect a proper answer.
why risk the friendship? If your doing just because of your hormones right now( and that's what it sounds like to me) I don't think it's a good plan. If you really do 'Love' I guess it's going to come out in the open sooner or later though.
put out?
u could be risking alot but its probly worth it. just rub ur leg against his or squeeze his thigh, and if he doesnt respond negatively, then squeeze closer and closer to the crotch

No comments:

Post a Comment