Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I tell when she wants advice and help to solve a problem or when she just wants to vent and complain?

Women, are there specific speaking structures or phrases that you use when you want your man to listen and when you want your man to respond?





Or is it just a guessing game that I never seem to win?





Men, how does your woman let you know what she wants?How can I tell when she wants advice and help to solve a problem or when she just wants to vent and complain?
Let her ask for the advice or help. That's the easiest way. If you don't hear a question of ';what should I do?'; or something, then just say, ';I'm sorry, I know it's tough for you right now'; or some such thing. I'd guess that's your best bet.How can I tell when she wants advice and help to solve a problem or when she just wants to vent and complain?
I'm not sure that there is a specific way to go about this. Women are pretty unpredictable and even I have trouble telling whether or not my gal friends want me to listen to them or give them advice.





I think the best thing is to wait for her to ask you for advice.
Women want 4 things in any order: 1) Unconditional love, 2) passion; 3) to be held and 4) to be listened to.





If your provide these for your woman, what she wants will never be a guessing game.
Women don't want you to solve it for them...they want you to listen....perhaps make suggestions...but mostly listen...





We seem to solve problems but have to talk about it so we can rationalize it in our heads...





oh and beware...most men don't win.....
if she stops talking and just looks at you, answer. if she doesn't stop talking, just make sure you are listening and add in some quick sounds so she knows that you are still ';with her';
always respond. no matter what. thats what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment