Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm 27, 4 11' and look 16. How do I look older. I have really long hair and don't care to cut it. any advice?

I sell new homes and it helps when people take me seriously. I'm sick of being treated like I'm 16I'm 27, 4 11' and look 16. How do I look older. I have really long hair and don't care to cut it. any advice?
You should be wearing clothes that are age-appropriate. No shopping in the juniors section just because you fit. You should shop in the women's petite section. Wear nice tailored jeans or dress pants, fitted blazers, nice button-down shirts or blouses.





And I know you don't want to cut your hair, but alot of times long hair makes you look alot younger. A shorter haircut will automatically look more like your age. Maybe at least get a new cut (layers?) but keep the length.





And age-appropriate shoes would help. Wear heels to work, not clunky teenager shoes.





I don't know how you dress...you might already dress like this, but that's the advice I have for looking older.I'm 27, 4 11' and look 16. How do I look older. I have really long hair and don't care to cut it. any advice?
you should wear more revealing clothes than what a 16 year old would wear, try to act older and more mature, wear new clothes, go shopping often, u should wear more make up


it also good that u look young


ur 27 and look 16 thats great!!


u should keep looking young
Kind of hard to answer the question without a pic. Do you dress like a 16 year old? do you have a hair cut that looks like a 16 year old? Do you wear makeup? Jewelry? There are a number of ways to look older.
a hairstyle is everything





but shop in petites, not juniors too
so you do mind cutting it or not?...


shorter hair makes people look older most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment