Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice of how to do this?

ok my son is 11month he stand alone and everything but he wont walk how can i teach him to walk? please help me i want him to walk b4 hes bday on oct 23 becuz dats wen hes going to chuckie cheeseI need advice of how to do this?
No matter what anyone says, nobody can ';teach'; their child to walk. It's something that kids do when they are ready. Your son needs more time to develop both his brain and his muscles; don't set him up for failure by expecting too much when he isn't ready!





Check out this article for more information: http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,48鈥?/a>I need advice of how to do this?
You're too old-fashioned, kiddo...





Let nature take its course, OK?





Heck, I didn't officially walk until I was 14 months old, and my two kids didn't walk until 9 1/2 months(Redondo) and 11 1/2 months(Marina)...it's really up to Mother Nature, NOT you and your ';crazy ideas';...





Your mom should talk to you about this...
Kids do what they do when they are ready. my little boy was so chubby that he didn't even crawl until he was about 11 months before that he rolled every were. a week after he started to walk. You are just going to let him work at his own pace. If you push him to hard he can regress.
Why does he need to walk before going to Chuck E Cheese? Are you making him find his own way there?





You can't teach him to walk. You could try providing an environment conducive to him learning gross motor skills. Just don't try to teach him grammar, ok?
How can you expect him to walk when you cannot construct a coherent sentence. Lead by example.





becuz?


dats?


he stand alone?


i need advice of?????(WTF)


b4?





This is why I don't take my kids to Chuck E. Cheese anymore.
You cant teach him to walk. You can make it seem fun for him to walk like stand a few feet away with something you know he recognizes and wants...like a cookie or m%26amp;m's

No comments:

Post a Comment