Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice on how to win a drag show competition... I need really DIVA music also?

Get a GREAT costume! Actually go to the store and TRY IT ON before you purchase. Contact a local Mary Kay consultant. She can help you select good makeup. Take some dance classes and choreograph your routine. Also, go sing karaoke. It helps with state fright and can teach you a bit about performance and how to ride through mistakes, etc. It will also help you if you have to actually sing your song. :) I've coached MANY drag queens.I need advice on how to win a drag show competition... I need really DIVA music also?
For music I suggest Lady MarmaladeI need advice on how to win a drag show competition... I need really DIVA music also?
Do you mean, like, drag QUEEN? Or drag Racing???
I think you just missed the Daytona 500, but the Indy 500 comes up in May . . . Best wishes!
I think Its Rainin Men and We are Family are great songs to use
dress up very nice, and sing i give u something to talkabout good luck my friend also go to www.ask.com look up drag dress see gigi dress up





have a fun nite
cristina augulira(think thats how u spell it)

No comments:

Post a Comment