Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice on how to make a relationship last... ill listen to whatever you have to say...?

Ok, so I think that every person in this life meets someone who they want to get old with... I don't know if I believe in fate or not, but I know I found the person that I want to be with forever, and I don't want to ruin it. We have been together for 7 months and I really love this girl more than anything, I do.


I need help though... I know that it's hard and that I'm going to have to face lots of problems ahead and stuff, and I'm ready, but this is THE girl I want, the only thing I want in life is to be with her, so if you are a person that has had lots of experience or maybe your with someone that you have been with, or you've been married for 2093847 years and you have ANY advice about anything, please tell me because I would like to be prepared. I am only seventeen, I know, but I've dated a LOT of girls, and this is the one, and I don't wanna screw it up... so if you have any advice for me it would be GREATLY appreciated... lol remember im a real person out there and ill listen..I need advice on how to make a relationship last... ill listen to whatever you have to say...?
Always let her know how much she is appreciated. Try to surprise her now and then. Be her partner, not her roomate. Share parenting responsibilities. Don't say things that are difficult to take back. Help her around the house. When she asks for a dishwasher, please do not respond with... ';We don't need one, we already have one,,, its YOU';... trust me we don't like that :)


Good LuckI need advice on how to make a relationship last... ill listen to whatever you have to say...?
don't cheat on her, listen with your heart when she talks,be compassionate,be helpfull,
Good for you now just make sure she is your best friend. Thats what makes a relationship last.
just be real to your self and real to the relationship
well i think youve answered your own question, or at least the answer is in your question, all you have to do to keep a relationship alive is listen to whatever she has to say ! of course she has to listen as well , communication is key ! ive been married ten years and the only time a fight breaks out is when we arent talking to each other the way we normally do. just be a good listener and tell her how you feel. its just that simple.
1. Trust~If you dont have trust you have nothing





2. Honesty~If you arent honest with the person you wont have trust





3.Space~Let them go out with friends, do things without having you call every two seconds....yet again where the trust comes in





4.Communication~If you can't communicate how you feel and what you are thinking someone will end up holding it in too long and blowing up on the other





5. Understanding~You have to be able to see things from their point of view also





6.Flexibility~You have to be willing to give in sometimes, or meet in the middle. Don't expect to always have things exactly the way you want them or no way at all








Hope I helped some!!!!
I think you're too young and in lust. Can you support her? Are you ready for marriage? Give it more time...if it was meant to be, it will. Sounds like your first true love. How wonderful for you! You have a huge responsibility ahead. Get a college degree, a good job, a career. If she loves you she'll support you in whatever endeavor you choose and she'll stand by you 100% to reach your mutual goals.
I've been in a relationship for 4 and a half years now. We met when we were 17 as well. He is definetely my best friend and I believe that the reason why we have been together so long is because we have given each other space. And we trust not only in each other but, what we have together.


We always try to keep things cool he hangs out with his friends, I go out with mine..what Im trying to say is that we have a life beyond our relationship and we arent always attached to each other.


And what I really love is that we give ourselves time to miss each other and when we get together again, it feels so right.


Always try to keep it interesting, unexpected surprises are the best, dont settle for special ocassions only.


This is my personal experience, and it hasnt been perfect we have had doubts and monotony sometimes gets the best of you, but as you give space to grow as individuals your relationship will grow with you guys as well, at least thats what happened to us.


And right now we are so happy, and I still smile when I think of him.





hope you can catch some ideas.
Communication, communication (I said it twice on purpose), honesty and trust.
trust and understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment