Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need advice on how to make friends!!!!?

I just moved to Fayetteville, Arkansas and I have absolutley no friends whatsoever. My husband's friends come over all the time and I always seem to be left out of the picture when they are over. They come over to do homework with him which is understandable. But I need friends that I can have to come over and hang out with, but every time I try to make friends it seems that they don't like me and I don't know if that's just my low self-esteem making me think that or if they just choose to not like me. The sad thing is I think that about everyone that I try to talk to. Please help me!!!I need advice on how to make friends!!!!?
Do any of your husband's friends have wives? Maybe you should invite them over as a couple, maybe a double date, something that will introduct you to people with the same interestsI need advice on how to make friends!!!!?
well i have 9 months to canada. its kinda hard in the begining . you just have to hang around be nice to people and try to be their friends. good luck tho!
Look in the local paper for womens groups and activites you might be interested in. Thats always a good start. Also the library is a good place to find out whats happening in town in terms of small events.





If all else fails then just try going out of your way to start conversations with ppl or get a hobby that allows you to meet ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment