Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm running for homecoming princess and i would like some advice on how to win? =?

The only advice that I can give you ,is to post your question in the correct category.I'm running for homecoming princess and i would like some advice on how to win? =?
Homecoming ---- Royalty.





I fail to see the connection.





Homecoming questions belong in some social category.I'm running for homecoming princess and i would like some advice on how to win? =?
don't be a snob about this,because if you are then people are not going to vote for you.be confident but not to confident if you know what i mean:)
Be as pleasant and as charming as you know how to be....nice people who are pleasant and have a good sense of humor...and who adopt a philosophy of live and let live always have more admirers than the other kinds of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment