Monday, August 23, 2010

ADVICE ON HOW TO GET INVOLVED!!!!! HELPPPP?

i go to a really small college.


I have a great group of close friends but as for guys, i dont have many of those around.


how do i make more guy friends without being so awkward or weird? be realistic and help me out PLEASE thank youADVICE ON HOW TO GET INVOLVED!!!!! HELPPPP?
I know this is going to sound weird but I used to have trouble talking to guys too, but now I have an alter ego that does the talking for me, my name is jade, my alter egos name is Aubrey. Jade is very simple chic, she's shy and quite plain and boring. Aubrey is over the top and wears a lot of makeup and dresses kind of sexy and is fun and out going! Create yourself an alter ego, give her a fun and sexy name and personality so that it will make it easier for you to go up and approach guys because you feel like you're someone else! Consider itADVICE ON HOW TO GET INVOLVED!!!!! HELPPPP?
I know how you feel and your best bet may be to find something you enjoy doing and do it without your friends. That way you aren't tempted to stick with the same old group as usual and are forced to make new friends.
Broaden your horizons. Friends are great, but you need to do other things that make you happy and enable you to meet new people. Join a club or study group. The college may be small, but you can do other things in the community outside of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment