Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm dyslexic and I have to take the LSAT to get into law school.I need advice on how to do well on the test

If you have this documented, let the examiners know before the test and they can make special arrangements to accomodate your needs. Some people get extra time, a separate room, etc. It really depends upon what YOU need. Feel free to speak up on your behalf, as it is your right.





Practice and study with the latest edition of the test prep book. Study, study, study.





Get a good night's sleep, and eat breakfast the day of the test. Take some candy (hard) and/or gum with you for when you stress and remember to breathe.





Good luck and best wishes.I'm dyslexic and I have to take the LSAT to get into law school.I need advice on how to do well on the test
I think that if you contact the LSAT people and provide proof of your dyslexia, you can have special arrangements made for the test.I'm dyslexic and I have to take the LSAT to get into law school.I need advice on how to do well on the test
Does the law school in which you're attending understand that you have dyslexia?
Use a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment