Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why do I still care? Any advice on how to get over someone?

We lived together for 7 years and he left me to live with another woman for the last 3 months. This is not the first time he has cheated but he says ';he has changed'; should I believe that? Can people like that change? He calls me everyday and leaves voicemails telling me how much he loves me but when I ask him what he is up to he says it is none of my business if I dont want to be his girlfriend any more. Then he cusses at me and and tells me he doesn't want me back then calls back and tells me how much he loves me. What is his deal?? How do I get past this and stop taking his calls?Why do I still care? Any advice on how to get over someone?
What you are describing is a cycle. Don't believe he's changed. If you were together 7 years and he cheated on you in the past, and just 3 months ago left you for someone else and is now calling you, he hasn't changed. He is merely being manipulative and playing headgames with you to get whatever it is he wants from you. Change your number and respect yourself enough to let go and not call him or in any way participate in this game with him. To continue this way will make you crazy and keep you from healing.Why do I still care? Any advice on how to get over someone?
don't believe his lies, drop this cheater.
Make yourself unavailable when he calls by having a new relationship.
WOW. That like sux. I think that honestly guys like to cheat. Take him back for a month and see what happens but this time.. dont let the dogg off the leash. Obviously you wernt watching him. Call him and say :





Do u want 2 git bak 2gether or not? decide right now.





He will tell you the truth if he has any balls like at all. You gotta realize its hard 2 stay with one person 7 years and not like anybody else.. Hell, one year is hard enough. lol





well uhm





good luck!





and email me and tell me what happened. =]
im sorry about that! but my advice is to eat chocolate and whach a sad movie!!!!!!! stop talking to him or you wont get over him...
Well, it all depends. A guy that is like that doesn't sound like a person that 'changes'. And even if he does, doesn't sound like he'd be the kind to change that fast. By answering and taking his phone calls you're showing him in a way that you're kind of still there and that's why he hasn't felt the real pain of not having you at all. But if you let go completely and with actions let him know you're not interested (which is really hard to do =/ ) he's gonna feel the difference of not having you with him. As to if he will change, that's up to you to believe. If he cusses at you, obviously he's not showing any respect. Would YOU cuss at someone and disrespect them if you wanted them back with you? I know I wouldn't. So he's obviously not focusing on getting you back. He just want a little taste of two desserts but you gotta show him that if he wants to be with you he has to drop any other affair.
Wow he sounds just like my ex.


First you have to know that it is never easy to get over someone that your truely cared about. As long as you know that then you will not beat yourself up as much when you think about him. When I broke up with my ex I found that getting out of my house and staying busy for myself helped a lot. Try working out and going to the gym. It will take your mind off of things and help your body too. Whatever you do don't drink your problems away, and don't just sit on the couch and watch chick flicks...they will just make you more upset then you need to me.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment