Thursday, August 19, 2010

I like have liked this guy for a year. Advice on how to talk to him?

He used to talk to me back when he was new and he was always nice and looks pretty ok too. Now a year has past and he's popular and he doesnt even look at normal people like me. I still want to be friends with him, just friends and even though he's snobby and popular i still like him a lot. Recently i talked to him online and he knew me as the ';girl in his class';. I just wish I could be friends with him.I like have liked this guy for a year. Advice on how to talk to him?
Just like you would talk to anyone else. If he doesn't respond move on, don't waste your time chasing someone that doesn't see great gift you friendship is.I like have liked this guy for a year. Advice on how to talk to him?
Deliberately try to have conversation with him and be nice %26amp; sweet to him. Also, groom yourself with makeup, better clothes, etc. if you think that will make yourself more noticeable to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment