Monday, August 23, 2010

I lost the drivers for my soundcard so can please give me some advice as to how to get my audio back working?

Go to http://driverguide.comI lost the drivers for my soundcard so can please give me some advice as to how to get my audio back working?
Get a Mac. http://www.apple.com/getamac/





here's a similar question:





If you're drowning, and a ladder pops down for say $729CND, do you take it?


Answering questions with questions is the way of the future.


- Rob | www.hellablog.co.nrI lost the drivers for my soundcard so can please give me some advice as to how to get my audio back working?
hmm....ok!


first of all :


1.do u know the name of your hardware ???


2. if u know, then goto softpedia.com and search your driver and suitable software for it.


3.download it!





DONE!
Reinstall the motherboard cd (driver cd)! When you insert the cd it will auto run, from there download the sound card drive if u have interneal souncard what came with ur mother board!
What audio controller do you have?
Go to the device manager and uninstall the sound device. Re boot the computer and it will see it as a new device and re install it all together works for me all the time.
you need to do a search on google and type in drivers and whatever model your soundcard is and then you can download the drivers for that soundcard.
U just register with www.driverguide.com for free and download


any driver for any OS.There are millions of drivers to choose from and as per Ur hardware.
what windows are u working on? most the time if it'sxp the driversare still there all u have to do is restart and it should automatically reinstall your drivers
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment