Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice on how to convince :D (photo included)?

my mum wont let me get my lip peirced, but i really really really want it done =[[[[[





does anyone know how i can convince my mum, i told her that as soon as i turn 18 i'm getting it done, so she may as well let me get it done now, but she didn't care.





also do you think i will suit one?





http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee76/Queen_Loser/015.jpgI need advice on how to convince :D (photo included)?
Hi,


I can see you have your nose pierced, so I would say that ';Mum, look at it this way, I would like to get it done with your permission, and if it looks odd, I can always take it out, and it will heal';, I'm being honest with you, as other kids my age actually get it done by their friends and I want to get it done professionally not some back yard job.





I would recommend that you get it on the opp side than the nose pierce, and have it done on the lip line in the corner, a nice zircon gold. That is what I would say, and I am a Professional body piercer and have performed over 3,500 piercings.





So good luck, and if your mum agrees, only cleanse with luke warm salt water. NO HARSH CHEMICALS.......I need advice on how to convince :D (photo included)?
I think it'd suit you. As far as your mom goes you might as well just wait til your 18 because on stuff like that its very difficult to change their minds when they say no. I guess you could try to work out some kind of deal like do something around the house or offer some kind of goal for school since i figure since your under 18 your still in school this upcoming year with allowing you to get the piercing done being the reward if you do it.
Well she must have let you have your nose done, how did you convince her to let you have that done? Do it the same if you can remember with the lip, or just keep asking %26amp; asking overr and over again until she gets fed up and gives in haha :)





Also yeah I really think you'd suit


one! Your nose piercing looks mint on youuu, and so will the lip when you get it done soon hopefully [-;





x


x


x
I was in the exact same situation with a body piercing that I wanted but in the end I just got it done and kept it a secret..





To be honest I don't think it will suit you yet.. you still have a very young face so I think you should wait until your a bit older.
Wait until you are old enough to get it done safely by a proffessional, I'm a mum of a 16yr old and she had it done as soon as she turned 16. While I do not like it, a tattoo would be a whole lot worse.
I think it would suit you but how old are you? Your mom is probably trying to hold on to her little girl! Let her have another few years because very soon you'll be able to do whatever you want to!
i had same problems with my parents just get it done.. they'll get it over it eventually.. it'll look hot on you





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
yah i u could suit one. but be careful. my friend got one done and her lip got infected rlly bad. make sure u rlly want it. she said it hurts.
yeah, i guess it would suit you, you could pull it off!





good luck xoxo
she let you get your nose done, whats the issue?
wont suit u
u look nothing like your avatar!!!





but yea just get it it will fit u.

No comments:

Post a Comment