Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on how to help my shaken family?

Sunday morning about 7 am I went to the store and came back home to find my fiancee and my 3 year old daughter both tied up and gagged on the floor. My fiancee was half naked. They both were shook up and when my fiancee came round she told me two men broke in and robbed us and held her down at gunpoint and raped her. They also cut my daughter on her little legs and she is till sore but thankfully they did not rape her. The police ran tests and are investigating. Thankfully the hospital says she is not pregnant and has not contacted anything but all of us are shook up. My fiancee has been so scared last night she sleeps in the bed with me (since we are not yet married we dont sleep together) and my daughterhas had to take a dose of medicine to sleep in her room. But I would appriacate any advice how to help my shaken family? Me and my fiancee are supposed to be getting married in three weeks and I am afraid she will not recover. Will my family recover from the horror?Advice on how to help my shaken family?
Personally, I have experienced the changes of women being raped. My sister and my best friend. You sir are in my prayers.





You have a long road before you, but I know that she will recover, she will never be the same but she will heal.....if you love her than she is still worth marrying. Leave the decision of getting married up to her right now.Advice on how to help my shaken family?
You know I would like to believe you but all of your questions are sex related somehow and I really don't believe you. In this question you say you don't sleep together but in another post you have had sex. And there is no way they could tell if the gf was pregnant yet!! Too soon to tell!! I'll check back later and see how you are doing.
Move or get better locks.


Counseling for fiance and daughter.


Love them.





I suggest staying with family for awhile and postponing the wedding. I am sorry you got some bad answers last time. But you did get some good ones. Call some of those numbers. They can help better than we can.
Seek counseling for everybody or find your fiancee a support group for rape victims. I would not expect someone to just up and recover from this horrible situation. You guys will make it but you it is going to take time.
I think as long as you stay inthat house, everyone will be fearful for a long time...what ifyou told her that after the wedding you could start looking at new places?
I am so glad you are trying to get them help. Call the police dept and the health dept and find out what kind of counseling is available they will both benefit from it.
Is this forreal because people keep putting jokes like this up and thinking it is funny and i hope somthing like this did not happen forreal

No comments:

Post a Comment