Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice/tips on how to relax in exams?

my 14 year old recently took her sats and her other subject exams she didnt do as well as she should have as she froze her mind went blank and she couldnt remember most of the things she had revised i tried to give her advice and to reassure her but she is really upset she is worried that this will happen again when she sits her gcses thanks in advanceNeed advice/tips on how to relax in exams?
Im going through GCSE's at the moment. I find that if I believe that it's a practice and as long as I do my best I can get through without any major hiccups. Also try telling her to breathe in count to 5 and breathe out again then collect her thoughts, plan how to answer the question and then set to helps me loads if i get in a pickle. If she's in year 9 now remind her that they're only SATS, no one looks at them once you get your GCSE's no matter what the teachers say dont get worked up about them and try your best. If you do that you have nothing to worry about.Need advice/tips on how to relax in exams?
when i take exam i find that having polos or other hard sweets help me to relax and also bottle of water. it mite help her aswell.
I was told that you should stretch, take some deep breaths and not keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth.





Good luck
I think best think to repeat with oneself in an exam is OTHERS ARE JUST SHEEPS and ARE WRITING NONSENSE!
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment