Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am a person who likes 3 girls presently, and I need advice in how to handle this!?

My best suggestion: Follow your heart. Now for the long answer:


You don't give much to go on here. So, maybe these questions will help you figure out how to handle this. Because we can't help you 'handle' this.


Are you deeply involved with any of them or all of them or none of them?


Do you know them all the same lengths of time?


What is your intention here? Is it for long term relationship


or just flings?





Take an inventory of yourself in these relationships on paper.


Make headings like Trust, Integrity, Spirituality, etc. that are important for you and find out where you are with each of them ON PAPER. This sounds cold, but maybe it will help you figure it out.





Do you want to see all three and just juggle them?





Really, I'm not much help here cause there were so few details to help me understand what type of advice you are looking for.





I would suggest, tho, that you don't try to handle anything. Be openly honest with all three and see what they decide to do about it.


Best of luck to you. Hope no one gets too badly hurt.I am a person who likes 3 girls presently, and I need advice in how to handle this!?
About my situation:Yes,these girls like me %26gt;_%26lt;! Anyways,I'm not the player-type who flirts and juggles different girls at the same time.


Anyways,One of the girls is my ex who still shows feelings of wanting to get back together.

Report Abuse


I am a person who likes 3 girls presently, and I need advice in how to handle this!?
The 2nd girl is a close friend of mine who I've been through alot with, and we've shared moments together, but never got to the relationship status.

Report Abuse



The 3rd girl, I have been getting to know, and yet I have learned she has almost the same interest as me, yet I have not known her as long as the other 2. She already confessed how she felt about me, but I have not given her an answer yet.

Report Abuse



Well I am assuming that they all like you too otherwise it could be a problem that solves itself! If this is the case, why don't you stay single, hang out with them as friends and in time one in particular may start to stand out more then the others. Just don't lead them on and play them nor pit them against one another in a competative sense of trying to be the one to win your heart. Just hang out, have fun! As long as you don't give the pretense / implication of dating any of them and they are all aware that you socialize with others then despite some possible disappointment you could end up with the girl you are most suited to and with your balls intact!
pick who u think is best for u and ask her out
erm.. try to decide which you like most.. write down their pros and cons or something and decide whether you like them for who they are.. and once you've decided which you like most just stick with her.. Even if you got no chance with her!
Oh dear you will land in hot water.
1 question do they like you?
Have you ever sailed on two boats at a time, placing one foot on one boat? Presently you are sailing on three boats at a time, think what will happen to you.
ok so it sounds like you are not serious about any of those.
Only 3? Make sure they are all for different cities, and then to get more, goto more cities. The more plates spinning the better.
One at a time.
Depends on what kind of guy you are. I could never do this but my brother was the mac of the town. He had a girl at school, 1 at church and one he just met off the street. He was messin with 3 of then at the same time. Or just do what I did. Take a piece of paper and pick the positives and negitives of them both. Pick the best one then marry her.
First of all do you know if they like you or something like that? If they dont find out which one does.


If all 3 do then just find which one might fit better wth your personalities. And then just figure it out try finding out more about them.
Do you like one of them best? If you do then try for them. Whatever you do don't try and get them all at the same time!
Base it down to 1 based on looks, personality, and style. If you cant decide id put their names in a hat and draw one(if worse comes to worse)
I guess it's okay to like 3 different girls. :) Ask 1 out!
Pick one!
I would just pick the best one
Raw oysters sometime helps. But also get a lot of rest, and be sure to remember their names, even when you're half asleep.
It's all good. Lots of loveable people in the world. What kind of family life do you want. Who would be the one that fulfills this and would be the easiest to live with. Sex attraction is overrated because eventually, the passion fades and you have to go on with your life as a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment