Thursday, July 29, 2010

There is a good chance this girl likes me, but any advice on how to aproach her and express my feeling to her?

I like her too by the wayThere is a good chance this girl likes me, but any advice on how to aproach her and express my feeling to her?
just tell her u like her. and see what she says. what does she have to loose? or ask her if she wants to hang out w/ u


good luckThere is a good chance this girl likes me, but any advice on how to aproach her and express my feeling to her?
The best thing to do is invite her for dinner or a movie then tell her that you would like to talk to her. tell her how you feel the worst thing that can happen is that she could tell you that she just wants to be friends. but at least you will know. Its better then always wondering right. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Just say hey, how are you doin? Do you mabey want to go out this Saturday(or what ever day you are open) if you are not doin anything?If she says no that either means that she is saying try harder or she is playing hard to get.If she says yes, that means she does like you. On the first date, don't show her the whole you but she does want to see you. Mabey not the whole you at one time but you. Hope I helped!~!


Oh I almost forgot, watching the movie ';Hitch'; by will smith might help. :) bye
Talk to her on a daily basis but don't rush anything, first get to know her and smile a lot, she should get the picture soon but if she doesnt, go straight out and say what you feel
if you really like her you should just go up to her and ask her out. if she says no just be normal.. if the next day was the BESTEST day of your life because she was nicer to you maybe she likes you still. and she is the one who lost you
ask her out!
well me i would just do it thru email b/c thats how like a lot of people i kno got their GF and BF and im bout 2 get my GF b/c i dont talk 2 her in person i talk 2 her thru email
I think you should just act casual and talk to her so you can get to know her. Then eventually just ask her out to the movies or something like that.
ask her out to dinner. that would be a pretty obvious sign
Hey, well I would have to say to ask her out somewhere just as friends to the movies or dinner or something and try to tell her to her face that you have feelings toward her that are more than just a friendship. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment