Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi, i need some advice on how to get a tune for my lyrics.?

I have the lyrics to my song all written out but i just find it dfficult to get a suitable tune for it, pls how do i go abt this?Hi, i need some advice on how to get a tune for my lyrics.?
It depends on what the lyrics are about. You have to think about how you were feeling when you wrote this song, and why you wrote it. You also have to think of what kind of music you want it to be (Rap, Techno, Acoustic, Pop, etc.) How do you want people to feel when they listen to your song? After youve thought of all of this, then try just kind of singing it to yourself and let it capture a tune by itself. After youve got nice notes to your lyrics, add different instruments one by one. I suggest trying to find a beat after youve got the tune, and then add the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment