Thursday, July 29, 2010

My boyfriend is a gambler and is emotionally unavailable due to finances, advice on how to break free..?

Problem is I know he loves me, but I know I need to move on. He is faithful and devoted, but when I'm with him sometimes he is a million miles away due to his self-inflicted problems...Yet I still find myself wanting to see him, how do I break free...I have broken up with him several times and he calls and I end up going back....this is so painful......any advice?My boyfriend is a gambler and is emotionally unavailable due to finances, advice on how to break free..?
Your just not gonna have to answer his calls, but its all up to you to change no one else can help you, you have to stop talking to him, cut off all contact.My boyfriend is a gambler and is emotionally unavailable due to finances, advice on how to break free..?
You got to leave him...a gambler is not a healthy future....sorry..but good luck!





P/S : dont answer his calls!
This is very simple. You need to cut yourself off. That is all. No phone calls, no email, no nothing. This man needs to be completely ousted from your life, unless misery is something that you enjoy. Either you suffer intensely for a short period after you break up, or you suffer for countless years to come. Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment