Thursday, July 29, 2010

My cat is going crazy! I don't know how to calm her down. Do you have any advice?

I have a little kitty. She is two years old and I got her when she was only a few months. She always is jumping at my feet and i don't know how to stop her from hurting me! I need advice please.My cat is going crazy! I don't know how to calm her down. Do you have any advice?
Swat her bottom with a newspaper or mag.My cat is going crazy! I don't know how to calm her down. Do you have any advice?
my cat used to do that and its because they think that your feet is like a toy to chase.


try not play with her with you hands of feet; this will make her think that they are toys to hurt.


when she does that; raise your voice and say 'NO'. hopefully, after a while she will learn not to.


also, give her lots of other toys to play with.:D


hope this helps:D
SOME CATS THAT WERE NOT RAISED IN A SHELTER FOR A LONG TIME OR ONE THAT YOU GOT AT A YOUNG AGE ARE VERY HYPER GROWING UP AND MY CAT IT THE SAME.


THERE ISNT REALLY ANYTHING TO DO EXCEPT MAYBE GET HER A BELL TOY THAT HANGS FROM SOMETHING.


or maybe a scratching post like these :


http://www3.meijer.com/landing/buyinggui鈥?/a>


http://www.acebayou.com/abcpet/images/Pe鈥?/a>


^^^^the last one is really good.
Does she have any kind of cat toys to take her mind off your feet? Play with her using the toys, she wants attention lol...just tire her out with toys and then maybe she won't want to jump your feet. Hope this helps!
She needs more kitty things to keep her busy. She may need to be played with more. She is obviously trying to get more attention so you need to give it to her.





When she jumps at your feet distract her attention with play. Get an interactive cat toy like ';Da Bird.'; (see link). All cats and their humans should have Da Bird.





She needs to have thing that will keep her little kitty mind occupied. She should have toys that fulfill her need as a cat to chase and ';hunt'; and scratch and climb. She needs a nice sisal scratching post with a perch on top, She needs regular affection from you and vigorous sessions of interactive play with you.





I've included some links below to hopefully help.
She needs to play. You need to wear her out. Get some toys on a string or wands %26amp; play, play, play. My cats play a lot with the round rings that have a ball inside.


Try only leaving a few toys out at a time %26amp; rotating them daily so they're ';new'; %26amp; she doesn't get bored with them. I ';marinade'; mine in a container of catnip between rotations.


Honestly, it sounds like she could use the company of another kitty.
I am assuming shes an indoor cat because my cat does that too because they need to burn energy. If you exercise with her a lot, like making her chase toys she will be less wild
spray her with a sqruit bottle
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment