Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm writting a book of my life . i need some advice on how to do it/?

That's an auto-biography :)


You begin from the earliest memories you can possibly remember. Make the biography interesting, but don't change things up. Make things dramatic sound very dramatic, and so on.





Hope I helped! :D Good luck with your writing :)I'm writting a book of my life . i need some advice on how to do it/?
Be very detailed...use good grammar....


What helps me, and maybe you do this too, is to pick a book that's writing style really captivates me, and try to use that.





Also, make a well-detailed outline for your book first. If it's a regular novel based on your life, improvise a little to make it more interesting (if necessary).





xP hopefully that helped a little at least.
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment