Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can you give me advice on how to make music?

I'm 24, %26amp; I'm interested in becoming an instrumentalist. I want to make background music %26amp; beats. My twin sister knows how to make music from a piano keyboard, but we live in 2 different states, %26amp; she won't tell me how to do it. Right now, I don't have the money for a keyboard, but I want to make music. %26amp; how do you synthesize music %26amp; stuff like that? Anything else I need to know? I would like to become a music producer.Can you give me advice on how to make music?
Well first you need some musical background and you can't really get it without learning to play an instrument. If you want it bad enough you'll have to get a job and buy a keyboard. (in particular one with midi control which is standard.) If you want to learn to be a producer you'll have to learn how to use music software (like Pro Tools/ Reason/Cubase/etc. ) on the computer but what kind of a producer would you be if you didn't have any musical background. You know what I mean?Can you give me advice on how to make music?
you could download FL Studio 7.. other than that, i don't really know.
put your anger into it


get a copy of cool edit pro, beatbox into your mic and apply a bunch of effects and filters to it, cut it up and re-arange it

No comments:

Post a Comment