Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can't find how to play Bloomberg US TV in Real Player 11. Advice please?

I have tried several different ways and Ubuntu suggests a way but I am cautious, It plays perfectly in PCShowbuzz. Maybe a codec is required but Real are reluctant to replyCan't find how to play Bloomberg US TV in Real Player 11. Advice please?
Hi,





I also tried the same but it plays with another media player (I am on Windows). This is because Real Player was not my default player.





What I Did:





I opened Real Player and under Now Playing Section I typed the below link in the address bar( Bloomberg Live TV):





http://www.bloomberg.com/streams/video/L鈥?/a>





This asked me to open / Save a file LiveBTV200.asx and I saved it on the Desktop. Then I selected this file to open with Real Player and it worked.





Try the same if possible.





Good Luck.





Wireless..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment