Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to know how I can start a real estate business in Kenya and property management. send me manuals&advice

Please could you send me materials and technical advice on how I can proceed in this area of businessI want to know how I can start a real estate business in Kenya and property management. send me manuals%26amp;advice
There is a book about Real estates :





Investing in International Real Estate


By Mary Alice Hines


Quorum/Greenwood





With numerous cogent examples from real estate markets worldwide, Dr. Hines makes it clear that investing in foreign real estate is by no means the same as investing domestically. She shows how, why, and when special strategie...





Here is something about it in google books : In southeast Africa, Nairobi, Kenya real estate markets have refocused on the wealthier suburbs ...';I want to know how I can start a real estate business in Kenya and property management. send me manuals%26amp;advice
This website has some good info on how to invest in real estate http:///www.my-kenya-guide.com

Report Abuse


  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment