Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need some advice on how to quit a job I don't like when my boss likes me too much?

The week before Christmas, I got mad and decided to quit. I went out of town for the weekend and was ';no call no show'; for three days straight. But instead of thinking I had quit, my boss thought I'd gotten murdered (I have a good reputation for being reliable.)


So he kept calling, begging me to check back in. I called and told him I'd skipped town for the weekend. He said I was such a good worker, he didn't care, and he asked what day I could come back. I didn't have the heart to tell him I was quitting.


So I went back for two days. But it wasn't any better, so I decided to quit agan. This time I flat-out told him I was quitting. He pressed me for a reason why, saying we could work it out. But the job just isn't my cup of tea at all, and there's not much he could change.


So I told him I was moving far away. I thought that would be a dead end. But now he's saying he'll see if he can pull some strings and transfer me. What should I do?Need some advice on how to quit a job I don't like when my boss likes me too much?
Be honest. He seems to really respect you. Respect him back and tell him the truth.Need some advice on how to quit a job I don't like when my boss likes me too much?
HAHA


Damn it.


HAHA


I guess thats what you get for being a good worker... or maybe he thinks your cute.


HAHA, so funny...
Ask for a huge raise.
Perhaps you could transfer to another location and another jos in the company,


since he considers you so valuable.
hahahaha you must be hot,
See what he can offer in a transfer it might be something you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment